We design recycling programs tailored to your company’s needs, beginning with our impeccable container service. We service all industries that generate scrap metal. From scheduling pick-ups to payments, our team is completely hands on with your business & your scrap metal. There is no corporate red tape at Action Metals; you are dealing directly with a decision maker.
Key Advantages Of Our Partnering With Us:
We Aim To Provide:
- Long standing, successful relationship
- Greater return on scrap metal sales
- Increase company’s bottom line
Same Day Pick Up Or Within 24 Hours
We are proud to say that we answer pick up request nearly same day or within 24 hours of notification! We understand the importance of moving your scrap quickly; it is our job to prevent disruptions in your facility’s efficiency. Our one on one customer service approach ensures your calls are answered and immediately responded to.
Payments for materials purchased are disbursed promptly and in whatever form the customer pleases (i.e. check, wire transfer, cash). Our simple system makes tracking your scrap loads from pick up to payment stress free. Along with the payment, we provide the customer with certified scale weights, along with an itemized settlement.
We do not deal with middlemen; our direct relationships with domestic foundries & mills enable us to market your product straight to the end user. We guarantee a home & return for your scrap metal even during market downturns.
- Steel prices are based off of the American Metal Market (AMM) combined with demand from domestic foundries/mills.
- Non-ferrous pricing based off the CME copper COMEX & LME aluminum market.
- We offer “out of the box” pricing structures to our customers including market hedging and monthly average pricing.
Free Pick-up/container Service
There are no hidden fees or “fuel surcharges” which our competitors hold by. We have a simple approach to doing business, if you can fill a roll-off container with 10,000 pounds or more, we will come pick it up for free!
- We custom fabricate recycling receptacles to fit your production floor needs!
- 20, 30 & 40 yd. containers available for your facility/job site.
- End dump, flatbed & van trailers available.
Fully Permitted & Insured
Our facility is fully permitted and in compliance with local, state and federal regulatory agencies. We are also in compliance with Texas Agriculture Department. Our facility, equipment and trucks are fully insured as well.